This report could be filtered by the following criteria.
- Referrer URL
- Operating System
- Total hits and recent bandwidth usage across all sites.
- Maximum storage space allowed.
- Total amount of storage used by the site collection.
- Percent of storage space used by Web Discussions.
- Number of users for all sites in the hierarchy.
1. Go To Central Administrative Site of Sharepoint Farm
3. In Operations Page Go To Logging And Reporting Section
5. In Usage Analyisis Page Enable Loging and set the Log Path
7. Click OK and Save the settings
Now you are enabled analysis in you Farm, So the next step is to enable it in Shared Service level.
1. Go To Shared Service Home Page
2. Go To Office SharePoint Usage Reporting section, click Usage reporting
3. In Configure Advanced Usage Analysis Processing page, in the Processing Settings section, click Enable advanced usage analysis processing.
4. Search Query Logging section, select Enable search query logging
Now you could enable it in the Site Collection.
1. Go to the Root Site (Home page of your site)
2.Click on the settings ->Modify All settings
3. In Settings Page go to SiteCollection Administrative Section and click Site Collectin Features
Let see How we can view this reports
1. Site administrators - Site Settings -> Site Administration section -> Site usage reports
2. SSP administration site - Site Settings -> Site Administration section -> Usage summary